About JTAG Live Studio
- Faster prototype debug improves time to market.
- Low cost suits small to medium enterprises and start-ups
- Leverages open source scripting language.
- Enables formalised test approach for all designs and designers
Use in the design lab for debugging hardware issues on prototype designs. Use known good board compare within repair and rework centres. Create complete test and programming suites for low => medium volume production.
- Buzz – pin to pin continuity tester, plus ‘watch window’ activity monitor.
- Interconnection testing using AutoBuzz’s unique ‘seek and discover’ mode.
- Logic cluster testing – for memories, I2C parts, ADCs, E-net PHYs etc.
- CPLD and FPGA in-system programming using SVF, JAM and STAPL players
- Test sequencing in the popular Python environment
- Access to open source libraries for USB comms GPIB instrumenst control etc.
- Optional CoreCommander bolt-ons for ARM, X-scale, PPC and TI parts enables emulative test and programming